Microsoft Teams Training Overview
Our Microsoft Teams Training Overview provides free guidance for end users looking to use Microsoft Teams and get started with the platform.
Microsoft Teams is a key application that enables your workforce to work remotely. During Covid-19 many organisations have quickly moved to home working and struggled with setup and training requirements in a short period of time.
During the webinar we covered the following topics:
- What is Microsoft Teams? – The different types of Microsoft Teams available and when to use them.
- Individual Chat – How to use the chat to send internal and external messages?
- Team Chat – How to use the Microsoft Teams functionality including conversations, files, wiki and more.
- Meetings – Scheduling meetings with Microsoft Teams with internal / external parties and using audio conferencing.
- Activity Feed – Searching and finding information using the activity feed.
- Tips – Tips and tricks for getting the most out of the platform.
Valto provide Microsoft Teams services including Training, Support & Consultancy, more details on our services can be found here. Our workshops help companies deploy Microsoft Teams effectively our workshops include the following topics:
- Current & Ideal Teams Setup – A health-check of the existing Teams environment and configuration and what an ideal Microsoft Teams setup should look like for your organisation.
- Security & Governance – An overview of the security settings for Microsoft Teams including best practices for security, governance, devices and adoption.
- Microsoft Teams Training – Preparing for training the various user groups at the organisation including end users, champions and IT / Administrators.
During the webinar we shared the following useful resources: