Our webinar will focus on helping organisations looking to build and develop a low code strategy using the Power Platform. Including the following technologies:
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
During the webinar we’ll be covering the how your organisation can instil the culture required for users to build and develop a low code strategy for their organisations and will include:
- Licensing Overview – What licenses are available for the Power Platform? Are there any limitations on gotchas to be aware of?
- Governance Framework – How do you build a sustainable governance framework enabling users in your organisations to develop applications knowing they are secure and sustainable?
- Reusable Components & Data Sources – Where does the Power Platform work best? How can we enable users to consume data sources in your organisation?
- Adoption – How do we increase adoption of the Power Platform from the following users perspectives? Executive , Business Analyst , Developer & End User
- Training – How do we train the organisation to develop and consume the applications as they are developed?
- Best Practices – What are the best practices across the industry for deploying low code apps? We share our experiences.
- Future – What’s coming to the Power Platform and how will this impact your strategy?
The webinar will be recorded and at the end of the presentation there is an opportunity to ask any questions you have about the Power Platform.