Microsoft 365 Products Overview for Non Profits
7th May 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our event and learn how to utilise the tools available in Microsoft 365 can help you in the challenging times that Covid-19 has presented.
The event is aimed at all non-profits looking to adapt to a remote way of operating during Covid-19 lockdown.
Our webinar will cover Microsoft 365 Technologies available to Non Profits including:
- Licensing – Which Microsoft 365 license is right for your business? Which will give you the most features at the lowest cost? Understanding as a charity how you can take advantage of free offers and save money.
- Microsoft Office – Find out how to get the full Microsoft Office product free for 10 users.
- Exchange Online – Move your mailboxes into the cloud.
- Microsoft Teams – Learn how you can improve collaboration and communicate with all your staff.
- OneDrive & SharePoint – Looking to access your documents and information anywhere on any device? See the true power of SharePoint Online.
- Power Platform – Power Apps, Automate & BI – Learn how you can streamline your processes using any device from any location.
During the webinar we’ll be aiming to provide real examples of how your non profit can take advantage of these technologies to assist with the day to day working and focus on your mission.
The event is on 7th May 2020 from 11:00 to 12:00 and will be hosted as Microsoft Teams Live Event.
Our session will be recorded and there will be time for questions and Answers at the end of this event.
This webinar is part of a series of blogs, webinars and useful articles to help you prepare for remote working.