Our webinar will cover the following topics:
- Licensing Overview – How to get the enterprise grade security products at the most cost effective cost?
- Securing Office365 – Make changes to the out of the box Office365 Platform to ensure known weaknesses are addressed including best practice for tools such as Secure Score.
- Control Access to Office365 – How to restrict access to Office365 based on location, device and risk. Understand the best practices for Conditional Access and managing other cloud applications with Office365.
- Classify, encrypt and protect – How to enable enterprise grade information protection for emails and documents. Address your concerns around GDPR and confidential data.
- Device Management – Control all devices including Windows, Macs, Android and IOS and safeguard your data on company issued or BYOD.
- Just in Time Administration – Leverage the latest technology in managing privileged roles and reduce the risk and auditing capabilities of privileged accounts in 365.
- Advanced Protection – Understand additional bolts ons that greatly enhance the security of Office365 products.
- Getting more value out of Microsoft 365 – An overview of further benefits within the platform that you can take advantage of.
- Office365 Baseline Security
- Secure Score
- Out of the box improvements
- Azure AD Premium
- Conditional Access
- Single Sign On
- Azure Information Protection
- Privileged Identity Management
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender
- Azure Sentinel
You will leave the day with a clear understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform with take away knowledge of which licenses and settings are key to securing the platform to an enterprise grade level.