Valto are conducting a FREE interactive webinar designed to help SMB’s along the road to digital transformation and the Modern Workplace using Office365 Cloud technology’s including: Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Flow and PowerApps.
Who is this event for?
If you are considering or already have Office365 but now seek the full value from your subscription by digitalising your business processes this event is for you.
Valto Office365 specialists will present a real world case study of how a business can,
- Utilise SharePoint and the Modern components for an Intranet and Collaboration Tool
- Replace paper forms with Apps and how this data can be safely stored within Office365. Many businesses still have paper forms for Visitor registration, Health and Safety log books, expense claims etc. These can all be turned into apps that are mobile responsive and ready for your business to use wherever they are in the world.
- We will also demonstrate how your forms submission process can be streamlined with Microsoft Flow to enable automatic notifications and reminders meaning less effort, mitigating human error and reducing costs throughout the business.
At the end of the webinar you will have chance to ask your questions to our specialists during the FREE consultancy Q&A session.
Introduction to Modern SharePoint
- Hub Sites
- Communication Sites
- Team Sites
- Lists and Library’s
- Groups and Permissions
Replacing Paper Forms with PowerApps & Flow
- What is PowerApps?
- Example of PowerApps
- Storing Data in SharePoint
- Column types
- Access and Permission
- Approval Process
- Repeat Reminders
- Instant Notification
- Team Chat
- Colleague Messaging
- Co-Authoring Documents
- Work from one Application
- Automated Messages
Ask our experts any questions you have about the tools or webinar.
Note: Details on how to access the webinar will be sent privately to you after registered.