Valto is hiring! – Junior Cloud Developer
Junior Cloud Developer – Job Description
We are seeking a talented Junior Cloud Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and a desire to learn new skills. As a Junior Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications using the Microsoft Power Platform, which includes Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate.
Initially the role will be focused on you gaining a foundational knowledge of the Power Platform, but in conjunction with your mentor at Valto we will look to grow the role into once that matches your own personal & professional goals.
- Develop and maintain custom applications using the following Microsoft Power Platform technologies
- Canvas Apps
- Model Driven Apps
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents
- Work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications
- Work on the Valto support desk to provide technical expertise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the Power Platform space
- Qualifications or the ability to demonstrate independent learning in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field or in the file
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for learning new technologies and techniques
Cherry on top
- 1+ years of experience developing applications using the Microsoft Power Platform or other technologies
- Familiarity with Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate
- Experience with Power Virtual Agents
- Experience with Azure and other cloud technologies
- Microsoft Power Platform certification(s)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off Holiday
- Private Medical Cover – Best in market with no caps or upfront costs
- Online Rewards App
- Social Events
- Frequent Remote Happy Hours
- Christmas Parties
- Summer Meet Ups
- Christmas and Birthday Gifts
- Bonus on Promotion
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression & Pathways
- Microsoft Certification
- Free Exams
- Work Study Time
- Remote Working embedded into the core of how we work.
- Valto work with the latest technology and provide the best-in-class equipment to our staff.
What is the team like?
The team is built of Power Platform and SharePoint specialists ranging from junior members who are learning the platforms and working towards becoming fully certified along with experienced developers and lead by our Power Platform Development Lead who has a wealth of experience with the Power Platform and SharePoint solutions. This role will provide a senior role to work with the junior members and bring new skills to assist the development and growth of our Power Platform practice.
Valto are Microsoft Technology specialists. We are Microsoft Gold Partners for Productivity and Platform, meaning we have extensive experience in Azure and Microsoft 365. Valto IT services specialise in modern workplace IT, digital transformation, Microsoft services, technology adaption, IT strategy, flow, cloud roadmap, cloud automation, cloud security and much more. We help companies looking to leverage the latest technologies and transform their organisations.
We are very successful in our industry partnering with many managed service providers across the UK. We leapfrogged the market becoming leaders in a matter of months. Our customers always provide a 5-star rating, and we are very proud of the service we offer.
The success of Valto can be measured by the volume of successful project delivered including over 150+ cloud solution projects and over 500 hours of technical support provided to date. Valto have worked with some well-known high street names and enterprises such as Chester Zoo, Merlin Group, UKTV, WL Gore, Moneypenny, Sony Music and many more.
Valto are at a very exciting time with new opportunities opening in the public sector thanks to our G-Cloud offering with a number of new local authorities coming onboard.
The rapid growth of Valto presents a number of opportunities for rapid development within our roles as we grow and offer new services to our clients.
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about technology and looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your skills, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment.
Get in touch!
If you are interested in this role and in joining the team at Valto, please contact us at: [email protected] and provide your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!