Valto is hiring! – Microsoft 365 Consultant
Microsoft 365 Consultant – Job Description
As part of this job role, you will be expected to be familiar and knowledgeable about the technologies listed below:
- Azure SQL
- App Service Plan
- Microsoft 365 / Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
- Azure Information Protection
- Exchange Online
- OneDrive for Business
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
As part of the role, you will be expected to deliver the following for each of the technologies outlined above:
Day to day duties
- 70% of your time will be dedicated to deployment of Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance solutions and supporting junior members of the team.
- 30% of your time will be dedicated to client consultancy, workshops, and post deployment training and support.
- Leading and running projects for the Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
- Managing and resolving support tickets for related technologies.
The hours of work that are required will be from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The role is primarily remote with visits to clients and our office as required. The office is located at 10 Watergate Row, Chester, CH1 2LD.
What is the team like?
The team is built of 1st Line Engineers through to Seniors Microsoft 365 consultants who are all qualified with Microsoft 365 Certifications. The team is led by our Microsoft 365 Lead who has a wealth of experience the Power Platform and SharePoint solutions. This role will provide a senior role to work independently on Microsoft 365 projects and support our Microsoft 365 Practice.
Valto are Microsoft Technology specialists. We are Microsoft Gold Partners for Productivity and Platform, meaning we have extensive experience in Azure and Microsoft 365. Valto IT services specialise in modern workplace IT, digital transformation, Microsoft services, technology adaption, IT strategy, flow, cloud roadmap, cloud automation, cloud security and much more. We help companies looking to leverage the latest technologies and transform their organisations.
In Valto’s first three years of business, we had reached £800,000 turnover. Valto is completely self-funded and has no investors. As of this year we have a turnover of £1,800,000. Valto expect to be at £3,000,000 by this financial year end.
We are very successful in our industry partnering with many manage service providers across the UK. We leapfrogged the market and become leaders in our market in a matter of months. Our customers always provide a 5-star rating, and we are very proud of the service we offer.
The success of Valto can be measured by the volume of successful project delivered including over 150+ cloud solution projects and over 500 hours of technical support provided to date. Valto have worked with some well-known high street names and enterprises such as Chester Zoo, Merlin Group, UKTV, WL Gore, Moneypenny, Sony Music and many more.
Valto are at a very exciting time with new opportunities opening in the public sector thanks to our G-Cloud offering with a number of new local authorities coming onboard. We have also been nominated for industry leading awards in the CRN Channel CRN Channel Awards for both Rising Star Award & SMB Reseller of the Year!
The rapid growth of Valto presents a number of opportunities for rapid development within our roles as we grow and offer new services to our clients.
Click here to learn more about Valto and our team!
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off Holiday
- Private Medical Cover – Best in market with no caps or upfront costs
- Online Rewards App
- Social Events
- Frequent Remote Happy Hours
- Christmas Parties
- Summer Meet Ups
- Christmas and Birthday Gifts
- Bonus on Promotion
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression & Pathways
- Microsoft Certification
- Free Exams
- Work Study Time
- Remote Working embedded into the core of how we work.
- Valto work with the latest technology and provide the best-in-class equipment to our staff.
Get in touch!
If you are interested in this role and in joining the team at Valto, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!