Valto is hiring! – Power Platform Consultant
Power Platform Consultant – Job Description
You will be responsible for Developer activities for Valto as part of the Developer team. These activities have been outlined in detail below:
- Development of Power Platform Solutions
- Power Automate
- Power Apps Canvas
- Power Apps Model Driven
- Developing Custom Solutions for the SharePoint Platform including SPFX, PNP, CSOM & Rest API
- Azure Development – Devops / Logic Apps
- PowerShell Scripting
- Mentoring and growing junior developers within Valto Team
- Providing scoping and business analysis for Power Platform & SharePoint Solutions
The core part of the role will be development of custom solutions, but you will also provide:
Day to day duties
- 70% of your time will be dedicated to development of solutions and supporting junior members of the team.
- 30% of your time will be dedicated to client workshops and deployments
- Leading and running projects for Power Platform & SharePoint
- Managing and resolving support tickets for related technologies.
The hours of work that are required will be from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The role is primarily remote with visits to clients and our office as required. The office is located at 10 Watergate Row, Chester, CH1 2LD.
What is the team like?
The team is built of Power Platform and SharePoint specialists ranging from junior members who are learning the platforms and working towards becoming fully certified along with experienced developers and lead by our Power Platform Development Lead who has a wealth of experience with the Power Platform and SharePoint solutions. This role will provide a senior role to work with the junior members and bring new skills to assist the development and growth of our Power Platform practice.
Valto are Microsoft Technology specialists. We are Microsoft Gold Partners for Productivity and Platform, meaning we have extensive experience in Azure and Microsoft 365. Valto IT services specialise in modern workplace IT, digital transformation, Microsoft services, technology adaption, IT strategy, flow, cloud roadmap, cloud automation, cloud security and much more. We help companies looking to leverage the latest technologies and transform their organisations.
In Valto’s first three years of business, we had reached £800,000 turnover. Valto is completely self-funded and has no investors. As of this year we have a turnover of £1,800,000. Valto expect to be at £3,000,000 turnover by this financial year end.
We are very successful in our industry partnering with many managed service providers across the UK. We leapfrogged the market becoming leaders in a matter of months. Our customers always provide a 5-star rating, and we are very proud of the service we offer.
The success of Valto can be measured by the volume of successful project delivered including over 150+ cloud solution projects and over 500 hours of technical support provided to date. Valto have worked with some well-known high street names and enterprises such as Chester Zoo, Merlin Group, UKTV, WL Gore, Moneypenny, Sony Music and many more.
Valto are at a very exciting time with new opportunities opening in the public sector thanks to our G-Cloud offering with a number of new local authorities coming onboard. We have also been nominated for industry leading awards in the CRN Channel CRN Channel Awards for both Rising Star Award & SMB Reseller of the Year!
The rapid growth of Valto presents a number of opportunities for rapid development within our roles as we grow and offer new services to our clients.
Click here to learn more about Valto and our team!
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off Holiday
- Private Medical Cover – Best in market with no caps or upfront costs
- Online Rewards App
- Social Events
- Frequent Remote Happy Hours
- Christmas Parties
- Summer Meet Ups
- Christmas and Birthday Gifts
- Bonus on Promotion
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression & Pathways
- Microsoft Certification
- Free Exams
- Work Study Time
- Remote Working embedded into the core of how we work.
- Valto work with the latest technology and provide the best-in-class equipment to our staff.
Get in touch!
If you are interested in this role and in joining the team at Valto, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!