The Best Microsoft Teams Training Overview
Our Microsoft Teams Training Overview provides free guidance for end users looking to use Microsoft Teams and get started with the platform.
Microsoft Teams is a key application that enables your workforce to work remotely. During Covid-19 many organisations have quickly moved to home working and struggled with setup and training requirements in a short period of time.
During the webinar we covered the following topics:
- What is Microsoft Teams? – The different types of Microsoft Teams available and when to use them.
- Individual Chat – How to use the chat to send internal and external messages?
- Team Chat – How to use the Microsoft Teams functionality including conversations, files, wiki and more.
- Meetings – Scheduling meetings with Microsoft Teams with internal / external parties and using audio conferencing.
- Activity Feed – Searching and finding information using the activity feed.
- Tips – Tips and tricks for getting the most out of the platform.
Valto provide Microsoft Teams services including Training, Support & Consultancy, more details on our services can be found here. Our workshops help companies deploy Microsoft Teams effectively our workshops include the following topics:
- Current & Ideal Teams Setup – A health-check of the existing Teams environment and configuration and what an ideal Microsoft Teams setup should look like for your organisation.
- Security & Governance – An overview of the security settings for Microsoft Teams including best practices for security, governance, devices and adoption.
- Microsoft Teams Training – Preparing for training the various user groups at the organisation including end users, champions and IT / Administrators.
During the webinar we shared the following useful resources: