Our Microsoft 365 Masterclass Series is a new webinar series from Valto. Our series aims to help organisations get the most out of their subscriptions including planning a Microsoft 365 Strategy, adoption the platform, improving security and a dive into key technologies.
The first event in our Microsoft 365 Masterclass series is “Planning a Microsoft 365 Strategy” and how you can create an effective plan for the next 12-36 months.
365 Strategy Planning Webinar Video
Key Topics – Defining an effective Microsoft 365 Roadmap
The important considerations when defining a roadmap and strategy are as follows:
- Governance – Key areas to define governance policies including defining SharePoint & Teams structures and limiting key settings that make governance difficult to enforce.
- Adoption – Defining an effective adoption strategy including communication, training, champions and resources.
- Security – Implementing an effective baseline of security for Microsoft 365 and rolling this out across your Microsoft 365 platform allowing additional services to easily be enabled.
- Migration – Best practices for migration of files from legacy platforms to Office 365 Services.
Generally, as part of any Microsoft 365 planning you need to consider the toolsets that are available, we often break these down into two categories
Productivity tools enable users to get the most out of the platform and provide productivity benefits and functionality to streamline the user’s way of working including:
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- The Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & Power BI)
- Other Services including Forms, Planner, Yammer
Security tools ensure the Microsoft 365 is secure and aligned to the objectives and company policies including:
- Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Conditional Access
- Azure AD
- Azure Information Protection
- Advanced Threat Protection
Get in Touch – Start your Microsoft 365 Master Plan with Valto
All of the products outlined above our included in a Microsoft 365 Business Premium license. Valto are here to help with your Microsoft 365 Strategy Planning. Get in touch via 03335 779 009, [email protected] or Contact Us.