Valto is hiring! – Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Job Description
You will be responsible for delivering sales for Valto which have been outlined in detail below:
- Generate and grow sales independently.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Follow the Valto sales strategy.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Development of additional opportunity generation including partners and G-Cloud.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Creation of marketing materials and post-delivery case studies.
- Leadership and Planning across a virtual team of resources to exceed targets (both revenue and customer satisfaction).
Skills / Knowledge
As part of this job role, you will be expected to be familiar and knowledgeable about the following:
- Must be able to build strong relationships with Customers and Partners, to drive mutual success.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation projects with customers.
- Manage sales cycle through to close.
- Liaise with admin teams in preparation of sales contracts and manage records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Strong pipeline management to deliver on revenue accountabilities, in a predictable way.
Day to day duties
- Roughly 50% of your time will be dedicated to the self-generation of new business opportunities, selling Valto Microsoft-based Solutions.
- The rest of your time will be spent handling in-coming leads.
- For both of the above, you will be responsible for:
- Client interaction
- Generation of proposal / sales documentation
- Managing through to close
- Handover to the appropriate delivery team
- Recording progress in CRM
- Forecasting when opportunities will close
The hours of work that are required will be from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The role is primarily remote with visits to clients and our office as required. The office is located at 10 Watergate Row, Chester, CH1 2LD.
What is the team like?
The team is built of MS365, Azure, Power Platform and SharePoint specialists ranging from junior members who are learning the platforms and working towards becoming fully certified along with experienced consultants / developers and team leaders who have a wealth of experience working with Microsoft technologies.
Valto are Microsoft Technology specialists. We are Microsoft Gold Partners for Productivity and Platform, meaning we have extensive experience in Azure and Microsoft 365. Valto IT services specialise in modern workplace IT, digital transformation, Microsoft services, technology adaption, IT strategy, flow, cloud roadmap, cloud automation, cloud security and much more. We help companies looking to leverage the latest technologies and transform their organisations.
In Valto’s first three years of business, we had reached £800,000 turnover. Valto is completely self-funded and has no investors. As of last year, we had a turnover of £1,800,000. Valto expect to be at £3,000,000 by this financial year end.
We are very successful in our industry partnering with many managed service providers across the UK. We leapfrogged the market and became leaders in our market in a matter of months. Our customers always provide a 5-star rating, and we are very proud of the service we offer.
The success of Valto can be measured by the volume of successful projects delivered including over 150+ cloud solution projects and over 500 hours of technical support provided to date. Valto have worked with some well-known high street names and enterprises such as Chester Zoo, Merlin Group, UKTV, WL Gore, Moneypenny, Sony Music and many more.
Valto are at a very exciting time with new opportunities opening in the public sector thanks to our G-Cloud offering with a number of new local authorities / government organisations coming onboard.
The rapid growth of Valto presents a number of opportunities for rapid development within our roles as we grow and offer new services to our clients.
Click here to learn more about Valto and our team!
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off Holiday
- Private Medical Cover – Best in market with no caps or upfront costs
- Online Rewards App
- Social Events
- Frequent Remote Happy Hours
- Christmas Parties
- Summer Meet Ups
- Christmas and Birthday Gifts
- Bonus on Promotion
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression & Pathways
- Microsoft Certification
- Free Exams
- Work Study Time
- Remote Working embedded into the core of how we work.
- Valto work with the latest technology and provide the best-in-class equipment to our staff.
Get in touch!
If you are interested in this role and in joining the team at Valto, please contact us at: [email protected] and provide your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!