Valto have achieved a fourth Microsoft 365 Gold Competency. This builds on top of our existing Microsoft 365 Gold Competencies Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity & Application Development.
The competency is based on customer success we have had over the previous 12 months and certifications the technical team have achieved.
“By achieving a gold competency, partners have demonstrated their capability in deploying Microsoft technology both from a customer onboarding and technical skillset,” explains Hugh Valentine, Managing Director of Valto. “I’m exceptionally proud of the team’s achievements as we continue to develop and grow the organisation”.
The team have had several accomplishments over the last 3 months’ including:
- New Customer Wins – Valto have had some significant customer wins in the public sector for Microsoft 365 Projects.
- New Product Offerings – Valto have been working hard to deploy new Power Apps for our clients including Return to the Workplace and Incentives applications. Get in touch with our team to arrange a demo.
- Webinars – Our webinars have been exceptionally popular over the past 3-6 months. Sign up for our “Returning to the Workplace with Microsoft 365” on Eventbrite here.
- Team Growth – We have recently hired a new Customer Success Manager to help with the transition of projects when going live and provide management of accounts to ensure our clients are satisfied with our delivery. Martin will be responsible for bridging the gap between sales, delivery, and support. He comes with a wealth of experience and previously worked in Best Companies (to work for).
- Recruitment – We are also looking to hire a new Power Apps Developer and 1st Line Engineer over the next month.
We’ve also achieved Microsoft 365 Silver for Security and are working towards the gold competency for this platform. The security competency has only recently been released and demonstrates a partner’s ability to improve Microsoft 365 security using tools available in Azure & Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Our engineers achieved this competency by completing the cutting-edge MS-500 certification.
Valto are Microsoft 365 Specialists who provide a full range of services for the platform including Support, Training, Adoption, Consultancy and Migration. Learn more at https://valto.co.uk, Contact Us, or by 03335 779 009 today.