Valto have been exceptionally busy over the last few months with several strategic partners coming on board including Preact a Dynamics CRM Partner.
We’ve also been busy working on some exciting projects including Turquoise Mountain where we are helping migrate the charity to Office365, Consolidate their Windows Licensing and start to utilise Mail, SharePoint, OneDrive & Skype for Business.
This month we welcome Dougie Wood to the team. Dougie is an Office365 & SharePoint Specialist with over 5 years experience in the SME & Enterprise Markets including many clients in the North West and has worked with enterprise clients including Barclays and IMI.
We very much look forward to maximising Dougie’s experience and will be introducing him to our clients during our next visits.
Valto have also launched several new products within their product portfolio including,
- SharePoint ISO Management – If you’re company has or is working towards any ISO accreditations including ISO 9001, 20001, 370001. Our SharePoint ISO management tool can assist with the ongoing management of this by providing an easy to use Document Management interface including review and approval workflows, intelligent auto updating word headers/footers and version control.
- SharePoint Leave Request – Our Leave Request system allows you to submit and manage all types of leave request including Holidays, Sickness, Overtime, Time off in Lieu and escalate approvals to employees line manager automatically.
- SharePoint Phone Directory – Combining the collaborative tools of Office365 including Delve and Profiles our SharePoint Phone Directory allows you to easily view all members of staff and their important information including Phone Numbers, Office Locations, Pictures and Skills.
- SharePoint SOX Management – Building on the success of our ISO Management process our SOX Management Tool allows you to fully manage the Sarbanes Oxley providing a dashboard for controls that will automatically create actions on a set frequency which can then be reviewed and approved by members of staff.
- Azure Costing Saving Tool – In partnership with XX we’ve launched a new tool that can help with the ongoing management and control the costs of Azure subscriptions. We’re excited about this product and more information will be available soon.
- SaaS Security Monitoring Tool – Our new tool that can help you monitor and control critical security settings within Software as a Service cloud applications including Azure, AWS, Office365, Dropbox, etc.
More details and new pages of these products will be published over the coming weeks.
Find out More
|Hugh Valentine |
|10 Watergate Row, Chester. CH1 2LD|